CV and interview tips
Your CV is your opportunity to sell the skills, experience and achievements you have that make you a good match to the opportunity you have applied for and Deloitte.
Here are some tips to help you achieve an application that stands out:
- The format should be clear and simple, highlighting the important facts about your experience, education and achievements.
- Target your CV content to the role you have applied for, focusing on what is most relevant to the opportunity.
- Try to avoid long, detailed paragraphs which can be hard to read. Break up your content using bullet points where appropriate.
- In general, your CV should be 2-3 A4 pages in length (excluding a cover letter) and should be in a Word or PDF file type.
- Proof read your CV! Ensure there are no spelling or grammatical errors!