Waves of Disruption
Innovation and Disruption in Insurance
Financial services globally has undergone dramatic change in the last five years largely driven by regulatory reform. Over the next five years financial services will not just change but be dramatically disrupted, primarily by greater customer empowerment and technology driven innovation.
In this series we will share our insights into the specific challenges, opportunities and novel business models impacting the Insurance value chain.
Key topics include:
• What are the key trends driving innovation and disruption in Insurance across the customer, technology, people and regulatory domains
• Spotlight on disruptive technology and trends including IoT, Cyber, Robotic Process Automation, Blockchain, AI
• Insight into how other companies are being innovative and disrupting the industry
• Evaluation of new business models emerging across the value chain
• How you position yourself to respond to the threats and opportunities disruption affords.