Global business services has been saved
Global business services
For more than two decades, organisations around the world have been using shared services and outsourcing to improve service delivery and reduce costs within defined parts of their businesses.
Our latest publication explores the benefits of Global Business Services beyond the traditional cost and operational benefits of shared services, such as alignment with growth, risk and talent strategies.
We also explore the essential characteristics and behaviours necessary to drive a performance improving Global Business Services organisation, as well as practical tips on implementation, including:
- Deciding how far to go with Global Business Services
- Establishing sponsorship at executive level
- Defining an effective leadership structure
- Choosing an organisation structure that promotes global integration
- Establishing ongoing process leadership
- Managing change