Financial Services Innovation Awards has been saved
Financial Services Innovation Awards
Terms and Conditions
The below Terms and Conditions refer to the Deloitte Financial Services Innovation Awards programme open for applications here.
1. Entry into the Deloitte Financial Services Innovation Awards programme is open to all companies in the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland which satisfy the defined Eligibility Criteria.
2. All entrants will be requested to submit proof of turnover, with information being held in confidence by Deloitte and the Deloitte Financial Services Innovation Awards Judging Panel.
3. The closing date for entries is Wednesday 21 April 2021.
4. Shortlisted applicants will be invited for interview in front of our judging panel between 10 - 15 May 2021.
5. The winners will be announced at an awards ceremony on 03 June 2021
6. Please note that all dates are subject to change by Deloitte.
7. The judging panel reserves the right to reallocate entries into alternative categories deemed suitable.
8. The judging panel reserves the right to de-select an application at any stage of the programme. The decision of the judging panel in all matters will be final and no correspondence shall be entered into.
9. All applicants are subject to Deloitte independence checks.
10. Information collected by the Deloitte Financial Services Innovation Awards programme is used to evaluate programme eligibility and candidacy, and support administration of the Deloitte Financial Services Innovation Awards and associated analysis.
11. For shortlisted and/or winning applicants, activities will include interviews, events and public relations activities, which may include a media interview. Applicants agree that Deloitte may incorporate a link to their corporate website on www.deloitte.ie/fsia if they are shortlisted and/or successful in this awards programme.
12. Deloitte accepts submission of documents or information to it as evidence of authorisation or consent to collection, use and disclosure in accordance with this notice.
13. Information submitted to the Deloitte Financial Services Innovation Awards programme will not be shared with anyone other than the programme sponsors and agencies, and members of the Deloitte Financial Services Innovation Awards Judging Panel, except with prior permission.
For clarity, information shared with the media sponsor or event management agency is limited to contact information and information about awards status. We also take steps to protect the information provided to us. Steps include technological and organisational measures to protect information against loss and misuse, including contractual safeguards in agreements with sponsors and members of the Deloitte Financial Services Innovation Awards Judging Panel.
Information may be disclosed to law enforcement, regulatory or other government agencies, where necessary to comply with legal or regulatory obligations.
14. The Deloitte Financial Services Innovation Awards programme respects the choices of applicants and their identified contacts, and has put in place processes to support this.
Individuals may review, update and correct their personal information, and request removal from the mailing list.
15. Applicants will be required to confirm that the information contained in their applications is accurate, and that they have obtained all necessary authorisations, including consents, to permit handling of this information, in accordance with the Deloitte Financial Services Innovation Awards programme Terms and Conditions.
If you have any futher quieries, please contact us.
Recognising ideas. Rewarding innovation. Making an impact.
Trailblazers in financial services to gain recognition as Deloitte launch first annual Financial Services Innovation Awards
Awards to showcase new and transformative processes that are shaping the future of the industry