Inside magazine has been saved
Quarterly insights from Deloitte
Inside is Deloitte’s quarterly magazine offering an exclusive insight into best practices, trends and opportunities faced by our clients in the financial services industry.
Inside focuses on hot topics catching the market’s attention. Each quarter, we address topics related to a specific C-level function, explore them in detail and provide you with our analysis.
Inside Magazine EMEA Technology, November 2017
Part 01 | From a digital perspective
- What makes a successful FinTech hub in the global FinTech race?
- Compliance and Competitiveness
Why open banking may be the solution for banks
- Cognitive Intelligence to boost Digital Transformations in FSI
- Blockchain meets reinsurance
A contract management system solution
- Digital onboarding for financial services
A must-have for digital natives
- Re-envisioning the customer banking experience
Part 02 | From a core transformation/ technology perspective
- Reengineering your core processes and service layer
A critical digital ecosystem enabler
- Your RPA Journey
From an idea to a fully functioning robotized center of excellence
- Accelerate the value of technology enabled business transformations
Part 03 | From a risk and cyber perspective
Inside issue 15, June 2017
Part 01 | In a changing world, new strategies are required…
- The Future Models of Banking in Europe
- How to integrate Customer Experience into a real Business Case
- “The branch is dead”?
Where will customers bank tomorrow?
- Efficiency growth for SMEs
- How will Brexit affect financial centers of excellence?
Part 02 | … and different issues related to challenges and opportunities of an internet age remain relevant
- The General Data Protection Regulation
- A new generation of employees and technology
How leadership needs to evolve to handle tomorrow’s challenges
- Seven hidden costs of a cyberattack
- Robo-advice today
Assessing best-in-class companies across Europe
- The Internet-of-Things
A revolutionary digital tool for the healthcare industry