Investment Management Knowledge Sharing Event for Non-Executive Directors
Make an impact that matters
Investment Management Knowledge Sharing Event
Join us on Thursday 29th November in Deloitte and Touche House for our Non-Executive Directors 'Knowledge Sharing Event’.
With 2019 rapidly approaching the event will focus on what you need to know to prepare for the next 12 months with a particular focus on fund governance and substance in the current regulatory environment.
If you are available to attend or require further information please contact Megan Jordan email@example.com.
The agenda for the day will be as follows:
- Fund Management Company Guidance - Evolution of Substance
- Beneficial Ownership Requirements - What's Changing?
- Senior Executive Accountability - Impact on Asset Management
- IFRS 9
- Managing tax risk in the changing international tax landscape
- Fund administration survey
Date: Thursday 29 November
Time: 8:00 – 8:30: Registration and Breakfast:
8:30: Event begins
10:30: Event ends