Investment Management Knowledge Sharing Event for Non-Executive Directors
Make an impact that matters
Investment Management Knowledge Sharing Event
Join us on the 1 December 2016 in Deloitte and Touche House where we will give you an opportunity to visit our state of the art ‘Blockchain Lab’ where you can see the power and potential of this disruptive technology in action. The Lab is the only one of its kind in Europe showcasing ‘Strategic Use Case Scenarios’ for the Investment Management Industry.
Other highlights of the event include our economists’ view on the opportunities and threats of the Trump presidency and the continued impacts of Brexit, the recent changes to tax legislations from the finance bill and what it means for investment funds as well as some important Governance and Regulatory Developments.
- 8:00 am Registration and light breakfast in Blockchain lab
- 8:30 am Blockchain – Strategic Use Case Scenarios
- 9:00 am Tax Hot Topics
- 9:30 am An Economist view
- 10:00 am Securities and Financial Transactions Regulations
- 10:15 am Governance and Compliance
- 10:40 am The New Dynamic Audit report
- 11:00 am Event Closes