Brexit: the aftermath has been saved
Brexit: the aftermath
19 July event - "Assessing the impact"
At our 19 July event on the aftermath of Brexit, our speakers and panellists assess the impact and the related implications for businesses while also looking at how companies can identify new opportunities and mitigate any downside risks. During the event, we provided delegates with insights and scenario planning options to help them prepare and adapt to the changing market circumstances.
Brexit: The aftermath - assessing the impact
Additional videos in this playlist include:
- Intro: Setting the scene - Brendan Jennings, Managing Partner, Deloitte
- The Business Perspective - Brendan Jennings, Managing Partner, Deloitte
- Navigating Brexit – Part 1 - David Dalton, Consulting Partner & Head of Financial Services, Deloitte
- Immigration, mobility, talent & reward - Daryl Hanberry, Tax Partner Deloitte & Jacqueline Ho, Immigration Leader, Deloitte
- Supply chain implications Part 1 - John Stewart, Tax Director, Deloitte
- Supply chain implications Part 2 - Ted Holohan, Tax Director, Deloitte
- Navigating Brexit – Part 2 - David Dalton, Consulting Partner & Head of Financial Services, Deloitte
To view the rest of the video series, click the playlist menu icon in the top left corner of the screen.