Brexit webinar: Join Herman Van Rompuy and Deloitte in assessing the impact of Brexit
6 September 2016, 10:00 - 11:00
Join us on 6 September for a one-hour webinar presentation on Brexit, and gain insights into the challenges and opportunities that lie ahead.
By the end of the summer break we will be two months into the uncertain ‘Brexit’ environment. A good moment to reflect on where we are and what the future might hold.
In our webinar, we will bring together national and international experts from the Deloitte network.
- Tuesday 6 September
- 10.00 - 11.00 (Irish time)
11:00 - 12:00 (Brussels time)
- Webinar format (via your computer or mobile device)
Join us on 6 September for a one-hour webinar presentation on Brexit, and gain insights into the challenges and opportunities that lie ahead.Register now
- Current status of the post-referendum context, from both EU and UK perspectives
- Possible outcomes of the negotiations
- Business implications
- How businesses and organizations should respond to the changing environment
- Herman Van Rompuy, President Emeritus of the European Council
- Ian Stewart, Deloitte's Chief UK Economist
- Richard Doherty, Deloitte's EU practice leader
- Deloitte Belgium experts
We look forward to welcoming you at our webinar!
Herman Van Rompuy
A former economist at the National Bank of Belgium, Herman Van Rompuy began his political career in 1973 as national vice-president of his party's youth council. He has held various responsibilities within his party and in the Belgian Parliament, serving in turn as Senator (1988-1995) and Member of Parliament (1995-2009).
Elected as the first full-time President of the European Council in November 2009, Herman Van Rompuy took office when the Lisbon Treaty came into force on 1 December 2009.
In 2012, he was re-elected for a second term starting on 1 June 2012 and running until 30 November 2014.