The Centre for Corporate Governance is designed to provide boards and senior management with a single point of access to current developments, Deloitte perspectives, learning materials and other useful information related to corporate governance. To us corporate governance is much more than compliance and ticking boxes - it is all about adding value and having impact. At its core is establishing and maintaining the frameworks and processes necessary to support effective decision-making, which in turn helps drive efficient processes and create sustainable businesses in the interests of all stakeholders. At Board level, good corporate governance is much more than structures and processes. It is about the people around the table and dynamics around the room. We look beyond the operations of the Board to understand the positive impact the Board has on the organisation.
We provide a range of corporate governance services across all industries, bringing insight into the latest developments and the practical challenges. We work collaboratively with clients to either assess their existing governance arrangements in place and to assist in the design and implementation of new governance arrangements and structures.
How can we help you?
We provide a range of corporate governance services across all industries, bringing insight into the latest developments and the practical challenges. We work collaboratively with clients to either assess their existing governance arrangements in place or to assist in the design and implementation of new solutions. Our approach is tailored to your needs and will be dependent upon a number of factors to include: sector you operate in, ownership and legal structure, whether you are regulated and the stage of maturity your business is.
Our services include:
- Design and implementation of governance frameworks (to include processes, policies and procedures)
- Benchmarking against practice
- IPO readiness and post IPO support
- Independent governance reviews
- Advising on the latest governance reporting obligations and disclosure requirements
- Assistance with drafting annual reports
Board and committee effectiveness
- Independent Board and committee effectiveness reviews
- Facilitating internal effectiveness reviews
- Establishing new Boards and committees
- Training and development support
- Individual director assessments and 360 peer reviews
- CEO evaluation
Training and development
- Bespoke training programmes for Boards and individual directors
- Board and audit committee ‘labs’
- Board skills audits
- Developing Board succession plans
- Company secretariat function reviews
- Advisory support on role and set-up of the function