Deloitte's M&A Advisory team provides trusted advice to private companies, public companies and management teams.
- Transaction structuring expertise – our team is highly experienced in delivering on complex M&A transactions.
- Industry-specific knowledge and insights – our team has deep industry expertise across a range of sectors.
- Strong relationships with both private equity and debt funders, industry experts and key market participants.
Deloitte's M&A Advisory team utilises its global network to provide comprehensive advisory services throughout the transaction lifecycle. This includes:
- Advising on M&A strategy and assisting with deal planning including helping prepare businesses and assets for sale.
- Utilising deep sector knowledge to identify and originate opportunities.
- Providing support in executing deals on both the buy and sell side, including advising on specialist areas such as deal structuring, complex carve outs and separation issues and financial elements of sale and purchase agreements.
- Modelling financial projections.
- Supporting raising capital, debt and private equity financing including support in producing business plans.
- Valuing specific assets.
- Managing transactions from start to end, including co-ordinating other advisers (e.g. lawyers, transaction support providers) and supporting post deal with integration issues