Conference, public sector reform in association with Deloitte
Tuesday, 24 November 2015
The conference will bring together key stakeholders from across the public service in Ireland to discuss the progress of reform – something that is essential for rebuilding the economy and improving the delivery of public services.
Shane Mohan, Partner and Public Sector Industry leader will be the Chairman and will host the panel discussion. Cormac Hughes, Partner in Human Capital will also deliver a presentation on The Talent Imperative to 2020 and beyond.
Other key note speakers include;
Noirin O’Sullivan, Commissioner, An Garda Siochana, Tony O’Brien, Director General, HSE and Dr Orlaigh Quinn, Director of Public Expenditure & Reform
The key issues include:
- Mainstreaming public service reform
- Delivering healthcare services in a safe and sustainable way
- Digital transformation
- Reforming local government
- Innovation in designing and delivering public services
- Justice system reform
- Best practice case studies in transforming public services from outside of Ireland
For further details on the conference please click here.