The future is now has been saved
The future is now
The next Deloitte GovLab public service innovation breakfast briefing is coming soon – 12 June 2019 to be precise! Put the date in your diary and click below to register.
So, what’s on the agenda?
Understanding the trends, drivers, and factors that are influencing the world is the first step for successful innovation. With this understanding, opportunities for innovation emerge. Without it, we’re left behind.
At this event we’ll be scanning the innovation horizon and looking at the social, political and technological megatrends and drivers that are shaping the world. We’ll talk about what these trends mean for the public service, and what you need to do now to respond.
So if you’ve ever been bewildered by Blockchain, confused by the Cloud, stymied by social change, or hamstrung by human-centred design, this is the event for you.
What you’ll get:
- A whistle-stop tour of the major trends impacting the world today and driving the need for innovation in the public service.
- A chance to play GovLab Top Trends board-game.
- A copy of Deloitte’s Megatrends publication, developed by our research team at the Centre for the Long View.
- A chance to connect with colleagues from across the public service.
- Coffee and breakfast.
The Future is now!
Register for the event
- 12 June 2019
- The Greenhouse, Deloitte, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2
- Breakfast from 9am
- Duration: 9.30-11.00am
The world is changing. Society is changing. Citizens are changing.
Are you ready?
Can't wait until May?
- Check out highlights from our past events
- Read our guide to transformational innovation in the public service, Transforming the public service
- Contact Anne or Grace to get a sneak preview of the trends
GovLab is Deloitte’s public service innovation offering. We work with public service organisations across the globe to help them develop the mindset, skillset and toolkit to innovate.
What does that mean? It means we help public service organisations to build the strategy, organisation, and capabilities needed to innovate. We also get stuck-in, designing, building and launching innovations with public service organisations.
Our GovLab breakfast briefings are where we share leading-edge innovation insights with our clients, and connect public service organisations to innovation experts and to each other. At GovLab we believe in learning by doing so our briefings are highly interactive, engaging and fun. If you haven’t been before, you’re in for a treat!