Directors’ Alert 2017
Courage under fire: Embracing disruption
Does your board have the courage to leverage disruption? Join several of our Deloitte business leaders and prominent independent global directors as they share their insights to get you prepared for and ready to take advantage of the many disruptions facing organisations.
Disruption is a topic everyone is talking about. While many organisations fear it, others realise the many opportunities that disruptive technologies, processes, and social norms present. But with every opportunity comes an element of risk—not every disruption will positively impact your enterprise.
In our 2017 edition of Directors’ Alert, several of Deloitte’s business leaders as well as independent non-executive directors of global organisations share their unique insights on how boards can prepare for and leverage disruption—while highlighting select areas where boards should be focusing their time in 2017. These topics include:
- Strategy: Injecting courage into strategy
- Culture: The key to driving strategy and everything else
- Technology: Realigning the organisation in a digital world
- Innovation: Has your organisation found its disruptive advantage?
- Compensation: All the stakeholders are watching
- Board effectiveness: Collective intelligence and diversity of thought
- Transparency: Will more disclosure mean greater clarity?
- Disruption—opportunities, risks, and courage
Prepare your board for disruption by downloading our Directors’ Alert.