Deloitte helps organisations prevent cyberattacks and protect valuable assets. We believe in being secure, vigilant, and resilient—not only by looking at how to prevent and respond to attacks, but at how to manage cyber risk in a way that allows you to unleash new opportunities. Embed cyber risk at the start of strategy development for more effective management of information and technology risks.
Deloitte takes a holistic view of security by recognising cyber as a branch of information security. Drawing on our Financial, Legal, Tax and Consulting practices, we offer insightful perspectives on the value of information. This approach puts information at the centre of the risk discussion.
- Cyber Strategy– We help executives develop a cyber risk program in line with the strategic objectives and risk appetite of the organisation.
- Secure– We focus on establishing effective controls around the organisation’s most sensitive assets and balancing the need to reduce risk, while enabling productivity, business growth, and cost optimisation objectives.
- Vigilant– We integrate threat data, IT data, and business data to equip security teams with context-rich intelligence to proactively detect and manage cyber threats and respond more effectively to cyber incidents.
- Resilient– We combine proven proactive and reactive incident management processes and technologies to rapidly adapt and respond to cyber disruptions whether from internal or external forces.
- Data Privacy Services - In a data driven world, organisations are empowered to constantly drive innovation using personal data. The value of this personal data continues to increase creating commercial opportunities, operational efficiencies and driving revenue.
A global network of Cyber Intelligence Centers
As cyber threats evolve and become more complex, many business leaders recognise they can’t manage the challenge alone. That’s why Deloitte offers a global network of Cyber Intelligence Centers (CICs), operating around the clock, 365 days of the year. Our CICs provide fully customisable managed security solutions including advanced security event monitoring, threat analytics, cyber threat management, and incident response for businesses in the region to meet the increasing market demand in cybersecurity services.
Latest Cyber Risk awards and recognition
Deloitte named a global leader in Security Operations Consulting by ALM Intelligence
Deloitte is pleased to announce that ALM Intelligence has named it a global leader in Security Operations Consulting (SOC) based on the breadth and depth of its capabilities, in their report, Security Operations Center Consulting 2016.
Deloitte ranked #1 by Gartner in Security Consulting Services for the 4th consecutive year
Deloitte is pleased to announce that Gartner, the world's leading information technology research and advisory company, ranked Deloitte #1 globally, based on revenue, in Security Consulting Services for the fourth consecutive year, in their April 2016 report entitled, Market Share: Security Consulting Services, Worldwide, 2015.