Regulatory Reporting has been saved
The global regulatory reform agenda continues to evolve and extend the regulatory reporting universe. Internal controls, accountability, data quality, interpretation and analysis can no longer be considered in isolation as the complexity of the reporting requirements increases. Access our page to find out how our regulatory reporting team can help and to get insights into leading edge practices from other EMEA markets.
- Assurance - Regulators and business management expectations to improve regulatory reporting data are increasingly higher. We can provide independent quality assurance on all aspect of your regulatory reporting obligations including assessments of the data quality and integrity of your regulatory filings, detecting issues and mitigating the risk of reporting errors
- Operating Model - An “optimized” regulatory operating model involves managing and measuring regulatory reporting risk as a firm-wide activity. We can help you establish a regulatory reporting operating model that follows a centralized framework, where corporate finance, risk, and business line executives create an equal partnership.
- Data Quality is a challenge across all institutions. Data quality issues are usually compounded by a culture of data users being considered as data owners. We can help you identify and understand the root cause of data quality issues and address these issues through data governance frameworks.
- CRR II / New Reporting Templates (NPE) - The Risk Reduction Package banking reform package represents an important step towards the completion of the European post-crisis regulatory reforms. We have a tried and tested approach to assisting clients with regulatory change programmes, including interpretation, methodology and developing a business model that leads to growth in a new regulatory environment.
- Data Analytics - We have a number of solutions to enable automated data distribution and regulatory reporting through big data analytics, real time reporting and cloud.
- TP Systems implementation - Our team can implement or help you partner with various third party system providers to successfully support your regulatory reporting compliance.
- Managed Services - As a managed service provider (MSP) we can help your organization to improve operational efficiency and profitability by assuming day-to-day responsibility of your regulatory reporting, with focused expertise in regulatory reporting technologies.