Webinar - Sustainability & Rewards: Getting Started has been saved
Webinar - Sustainability & Rewards: Getting Started
The latest insights on how to incorporate sustainability and ESG into your rewards strategy
On October 7th 2021 we held our webinar "Sustainability & Rewards: Getting Started" . Aimed at members of the HR function and C-Suite leaders, the event was practical in nature. Our industry leading experts provided the latest insights on how to link sustainability strategy to rewarding, the measures available to implement these strategies your business and practical tips on how to get started on your sustainability and rewards journey.
For those of you who missed the session, our agenda covered the following:
- Welcome and setting the scene – Laura Wadding, Partner - Risk Advisory | Sustainability Leader, Deloitte Ireland
- Scene setting – the mainstreaming of ESG and incorporating ESG under incentive plans rewards.
- ESG and governance – Melissa Scully, Director, Deloitte Ireland
- Exploring the Board’s role in respect of ESG and key ESG topics on the Remuneration Committee agenda.
- ESG in reward - trends and design considerations – Anne Kelleher, Director, Deloitte Ireland
- What we have seen in the market and how to get there – design approaches and getting started.