Deloitte maintains status as a Tier 1 Tax & Transfer Pricing practice by World Tax 2018
We are pleased to have once again been recognised by the prestigious International Tax Review (ITR) as a Tier 1 practice both for Tax and Transfer Pricing.
As a leading firm in Ireland and a member of the Deloitte global network of member firms, we offer clients a full range of tax services provided by leading specialists, many of whom are recognised experts in their fields. At Deloitte, we pride ourselves on the quality of our client service and on solving clients' most complex tax issues.
Deloitte in Ireland have also been honored with the following:
- 'Transfer Pricing Firm of the Year in Ireland' 2017, 2016, 2013 & 2012
- 'Tier 1 firm' ITR World Tax 2018
- 'Tier 1 firm' ITR World Transfer Pricing 2018
- Shortlisted ITR 'Tax Firm of the Year in Ireland' 2017
- Six Deloitte Tax Partners listed ITR 'Women in Tax Leaders Guide' 2017, 2016 & 2015
- Six Deloitte Tax Practitioners listed in Expert Guides as 'Leading Experts in Tax' 2017, 2016 & 2015
- One Practitioner listed in Expert Guides as 'Leading Expert in Transfer Pricing' 2017, 2016
- One Tax Partner and one Director listed in Expert Guides as 'Indirect Tax Leaders' 2017, 2016 & 2015
- Recognition as a Tier 1 firm in Mergers and Acquisitions
- Being shortlisted as Tax Firm of the Year by Finance Monthly
Rankings are based upon content in submissions, input from the market and tax and transfer pricing professionals. Rankings for World Tax Guide 2018 in Ireland are as follows;
Tier 1 - Ireland
• A&L Goodbody, Arthur Cox, Deloitte, KPMG, Matheson, PwC.
Tier 2 - Ireland
• Baker Tilly, EY, Mason Hayes & Curran, McCann FitzGerald, William Fry.
Tier 3 - Ireland
• Dillon Eustace, Grant Thornton, Maples and Calder, Walkers.
ITR World Tax 2018 awarded Deloitte with tier one ratings in 49 countries. World Tax tier ratings are based upon input from the market and tax professionals around the world. Firms rated tier one are considered the best teams overall for tax advice in the country concerned.
Tier one rated firms also boast a variety of different clients. Ratings are based on firms' breadth and depth of resources and experience, as well as quality of work, and range of specialisms.