FATCA Foreign Financial Institution Registration List and Download Tool has been saved
FATCA Foreign Financial Institution Registration List and Download Tool
A full list of entities that have applied for and received a Global Intermediary Identification Number (“GIIN”) can be located here. Users can search the site by using any combination of an FFI’s GIIN, name or country.
This list is maintained by the IRS and is updated monthly.
How can we help?
Deloitte has a FATCA global centre of excellence aimed specifically at helping our clients analyse their responsibilities and risks to develop a tailored FATCA implementation plan.
- Advise on your FATCA obligations
- Identify and categorise all entities within scope
- Develop a compliance framework to meet your reporting requirements
- Conduct a data-mining exercise to identify U.S. persons and classify client base according to a risk-based approach
- Provide a training course on the general application of FATCA to your business, addressing the main areas of risk and possible exemptions available.