Indirect tax automation news
We are pleased to announce the first edition of our European indirect tax automation newsletter. The purpose of this quarterly newsletter is to keep you informed about trending issues in the area of indirect tax automation.
We will be covering changes in the indirect tax laws in the EU impacting ERP and related systems and developments in the area of indirect tax automation, such as the availability of new indirect tax software.
In this newsletter we cover:
- Proposal for Directive introducing a ‘standard VAT return’
- Changed tax point rules in Poland – SAP support note
- Recent VAT changes impacting tax codes and VAT determination logic
- E-invoicing: business controls creating a reliable audit trail – official comments published in UK
- Thomson Reuters builds new SAP Tax interface
- Thomson Reuters announces availability for Oracle 12 184.108.40.206
- New functionality in SAP GTS – Trade Measure Integration