Transfer pricing in Ireland has been saved
Transfer pricing in Ireland
Transfer pricing is concerned with the pricing of transactions between connected companies and is a key issue facing multinational companies that are operating in a global environment of unprecedented complexity.
Ireland’s attractive features make it a prime business location for many of the world’s leading businesses. Ireland has:
- A favourable tax environment.
- A strategic location with easy access to the EMEA region and a time zone between Asia and the US.
- A highly educated workforce and a magnet for top international talent.
- A high concentration of leading multinationals.
- A pro-enterprise environment.
- A low level of start-up regulations and relative ease to establish a business.
- A strong legal framework for the development and protection of intellectual property rights