Bespoke R&D Consultancy Services
The Deloitte Gi3 team is very aware that R&D performing companies are continually improving the systems, controls and management methodologies that they use for their R&D function. There are many areas where we can add significant value within the R&D life cycle. Our aim is to identify where we can add the most value and provide well defined consultation services delivered by our expert team of technical, scientific and financial subject matter experts.
- Global and local - We can provide global perspective on RD&I funding mechanisms and an overview of what incentives are applicable to your business in Ireland and globally
- Technical teams - Our technical knowledge underpins our approach and your teams will benefit greatly from the interactions
- Training delivery – we are flexible with regard to the approach we take with training/mentoring technical teams and often run workshops or even hot desk on client site
- Technology – Deloitte’s ISmart is a market leading global software tool that facilitates R&D project management
- Audit preparedness – we can assess risk, assist with documentation, advise on best practice and help teams prepare
By engaging in a review of the R&D activities, you’re financial and technical personnel will develop a clear understanding of the activities that are likely to qualify for the R&D tax credit and the necessary criteria for inclusion of activities in the claim. They should then be in a position to identify these activities for future years, subject to a more limited review by our team.
Comprehensive review of R&D funding opportunities
The Gi3 team can conduct a comprehensive review of you R&D activities to determine the incentives that will be most beneficial to your company. Following a detailed assessment of your operations, processes, technologies, expenditures and outputs, we will produce a series of individual recommendations concerning the incentives that may be applicable for each of your R&D projects. We will also highlight areas where improvements in processes, documentation, etc. will increase the chances of successful funding applications.