Employment taxes has been saved
Workforce Transition Services, Small Benefit Exemption, PAYE Settlement Agreement
The requirement to ensure full employment tax compliance across all jurisdictions where local regulations change frequently can present organisations with significant risk management issues and place a resource demand on internal personnel. Deloitte's team of professionals can help employers address this challenge. Our expertise and knowledge of the specific requirements across different territories enables us to work with employers to manage this risk and ensure robust compliance and control procedures are in place.
How we can help
Irish businesses are currently in an environment of rising employment costs due to increases in income tax, social security and the new Universal Social Charge (“USC”) rates. This is coupled with unprecedented pressures for employer compliancy and responsibility in relation to employment taxes. Also, the revision of the revenue audit code of practice and legislative basis for penalties has seen increased activity in employment taxes audits. Our employment taxes specialists are able to offer advice and work with employers to design solutions to these kinds of issues, tailored to the specific needs of your business.
Our solutions include:
- Designing and implementing tax efficient remuneration and cost reduction strategies
- Providing advice across the full range of employment taxes, including incentives and rewards (cash and equity), employment status, termination payments and benefits to employees
- Advising on how to manage relationships with the Revenue Commissioners, including assistance with compliance reviews, voluntary disclosures and negotiating Revenue Audit settlements and penalties
- Working with employers to review their systems and processes for employment taxes compliance purposes
- Advising and assisting with year-end employment taxes reporting and compliance in relation to cash remuneration, benefits & expenses and share schemes