Immigration Services has been saved
About our immigration practice
Stay up-to-date with the latest immigration updates from our expert-led team.
Immigration Services and Latest Updates
How we can help?
At Deloitte, our immigration, social security and tax services sit within one structure, under one leadership and with one common vision to provide a distinctive client experience under the Global Employer Services practice. Our immigration practice is a leading provider, facilitating a broad range of services to corporate clients and their employees spanning multiple industries.
We assist many multinational organisations corporate clients with their immigration needs and with facilitating compliance with immigration obligations by the businesses and the individuals employed by them.
We have a global network covering over 135 countries ensuring we can support in locations around the world.
The Irish immigration practice is based across Ireland with offices based in Dublin, Cork, Galway and Belfast. Deloitte provides assistance with all aspects of global moves, including operational, advisory and strategic advice.
Deloitte are able to provide assistance with all aspects of global moves, including operational, advisory and strategic advice.
We work with companies setting up in Ireland or companies already established in ensuring their immigration compliance.
- Experience and expertise in Irish
immigration applications and processes.
- End to end immigration support to reduce
your administrative burden.
- Having confidence in our level of success
with immigration applications.
- Our policy team is in regular contact with
government bodies on Irish immigration
- Immigration eligibility assessment
- Irish employment permit applications such as Critical Skills Employment Permits, General Employments and Intra-Company Transfer Employment Permits
- Irish Residence Permit applications
- Business traveller advice
- Company registration
- Global co-ordination
- Trusted partner applications
- Expiry date tracking
Advisory & Strategic
- Workforce, talent and reward strategy
- Legislative changes which may affect your employee population
- Risk and audit review support with the Workplace Relations Commission
- Transformation projects
- Immigration policy and process design
- Achieving mobility and diversity goals