GES News Flash
Six things to consider for year end
As the 2015 tax year draws to a close and the 2016 tax year commences there are a number of house-keeping matters which companies may want to consider.
The points for consideration include the tax treatment of rewards made to employees during the year, the regularisation of 2015 payroll, rate changes for 2016, the rewarding of tax-free vouchers, reporting of share schemes activity and immigration initiatives.
- PAYE Settlement Agreement
- P35 End-of-year reporting
- 2016 changes and shadow payroll
- Finance Bill changes on vouchers to staff
- Share scheme reporting requirement
- Immigration – Trusted Partner Initiative