Train and review has been saved
Train and review
We work with you to develop your understanding of R&D tax credit law
We offer engineering, scientific and tax expertise and experience across a wide selection of industries and have helped many clients achieve tax cash savings under the R&D regime.
How we can help
Typical claim process:
- Deliver a half day workshop to describe in detail the financial and technical aspects of the R&D relief regime.
- Facilitate the technical documentation of projects in a format which revenue are familiar with and set out the specific criteria which define R&D for tax.
- Provide templates for you to document the technical information of R&D projects included in the claim.
- Provide a review of your technical descriptions prepared in-house and provide feedback on the areas where Revenue may find reason to request additional information or which present any risk.
- Conduct a review of the expenditure included in the R&D claim, including the basis of allocation, and provide an overview on the areas which present risks and opportunities.
By engaging in review of the R&D activities, the financial and technical personnel involved in R&D will develop a clear understanding of what activities are likely to qualify for the R&D tax credit and the necessary criteria to be satisfied. They should then be in a position to identify these activities for future years, subject to a more limited review by Deloitte.
In addition, we would endeavor to identify all costs that could qualify as expenditure on R&D activities and maximise the R&D tax credit claims for future years.