Others has been saved
Through our various alliance relationships, we extend our reach and strengthen value for the organizations we serve and for the technology companies we align with around the world. Not only do we team with large, enterprise resource planning technology providers, but we are also aligned with various, niche vendors that provide unique services in their fields of specialty.
Deloitte’s IBM Maximo Centre of Excellence (CoE) asset management team has a significant and successful track record in implementing and advancing IBM Maximo solutions, across a range of industries including Energy (Transmission and Distribution), Life Sciences, Facilities Management, Public Infrastructure, Manufacturing and Transport. We have expertise to assist our clients to deploy solutions for:
• Mobile solutions for engineers
• GIS integrated solutions
• Scheduling and management tools for crew scheduling
• Integration with Internet of Things (IoT), particularly to automate the alert and monitoring process in production line and other device sensors
• Predictive analytics solutions for deployment to help predict when to replace or effect preventative maintenance plans across asset estates
• Assessment of asset management maturity and ISO55001 readiness
The Deloitte Maximo CoE also helps clients develop and implement leading edge solutions around the Maximo product, such as a recent project where we helped an energy client successfully deploy the use of drones integrated with Maximo and IBM Watson, for use in automated and cognitive visual asset inspections, as well as automating the deployment of crews to perform follow up maintenance.
Deloitte’s approach also includes a relentless focus on planning and delivering project benefits, from establishing a comprehensive business case at the outset of the project through to baselining and measuring actual benefits following implementation.
The Deloitte Maximo CoE works with our member firms to bring our Maximo expertise to clients across the globe.