Director | Corporate Finance
Chris Carter is a director in Corporate Finance, Dublin within our Transaction Advisory service line. Chris has significant experience in the provision of corporate finance advisory and due diligence services to corporates on both buy-side and sell-side transactions. Some of Chris' recent assignments include:
- Transaction support for Bidvest Group Limited on the acquisition of Noonans,
- Transaction support for Schweiter Technologies on the acquisition Athlone Extrusions,
- Buy-side advisory services for One51 plc on the acquisition of Macro Plastics,
- Reporting accountant for the IPO of Hostelworld plc,
- Various advisory engagements for Bord na Mona plc, and
- Sell-side advisor to Hogan’s Turkey’s re the sale of Faughan Foods to O’Brien Fine Foods.
Chris has also lead a number of large corporate insolvency and restructuring engagements, including Greenstar Limited, Waterford Wedgwood plc and Pierse Group. He has advised many financial institutions on independent business reviews and contingency planning assignments.
Chris has a keen interest in the Technology, Media and Telecommunications (“TMT”) sector and is a member of the Deloitte TMT Group responsible for bringing global industry expertise and experience to clients through a deep understanding of the business issues facing today’s TMT organisations.