Associate Director - Transaction Services
Claire Graves is an associate director within the Deloitte Financial Advisory Services team in Dublin. Joining Deloitte in October 2015 Claire has experience in the provision of acquisition and vendor due diligence services to corporates, plcs and private equity houses across a range of sectors including healthcare, food & beverage, energy & resources, transportation and financial services.
Prior to joining Corporate Finance Claire worked in Recovery & Restructuring for nine years with clients including Multi-strategy Asset Managers, Administrators to Special Purpose Vehicles and Financial Institutions.
Selected deals include;
- Financial due diligence and SPA advice in connection with the acquisition of The Marker Hotel by Deka Immobilien and the subsequent operation of the hotel by NH Hotels Group SA
- Financial due diligence for undisclosed corporate entity on the potential acquisition of a business operating in the oil distribution sector
- Transaction support to undisclosed corporate entity on the potential acquisition of a business operating in the hotel sector
- Financial due diligence for undisclosed corporate entity on the potential acquisition of a business operating in the health care sector
- Financial due diligence on Dublin Port - seeking to raise funding for capital program
- Vendor assistance in the preparation of carve out financial information for the seller of an undisclosed entity in the consumer food industry