Director - Transaction Services
Conor is a Director in Deloitte Corporate Finance. Having joined Deloitte in 2009, Conor previously worked within our Investment Management audit practice prior to moving to our Financial Advisory team.
Since joining our FA team he has undertaken a variety of strategic and financial assignments and has experience in Due Diligence and M&A advisory.
Conor is a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants Ireland and holds a Bachelor of Arts in Economics from University College Dublin.
Conor has managed and performed multiple due diligence projects across a wide range of clients and sectors including;
- Provided Buyside support to a Private Equity Fund in their acquisition of two SME’s located in Ireland
- Provided vendor support services to senior management in the sale of Lowe Refrigeration to Perwyn Capital.
- Provided fund raising support to the senior management of an insurance software company.
- Involved in the preparation of the Long Form Report for AIB when the bank listed on both the Irish and London stock exchanges.
- Assisted in the preparation of Hostelworld’s prospectus as part of their listing on the London Stock Exchange in late 2015.
- Managed numerous audit engagements across multiple clients, including Irish Life Investment Managers, within financial services prior to joining Financial Advisory.