Director, Corporate Finance
Rebecca is a Director on Deloitte's Debt & Capital Advisory team and has over 10 years' experience in corporate finance. She has worked on a broad range of corporate finance assignments including debt raising / refinancing, debt restructuring, capital raising, strategic reviews, acquisitions, disposals, financial modelling and due diligence reviews. Rebecca's role sees her providing debt advisory services to clients, assisting them throughout the debt raise process from pre-financing planning through to negotiation and execution.
Selected project experiences include;
- Advisor to Dalata Hotel Group Plc on its senior debt banking syndicate and ongoing debt requirements.
- Advisor to UPMC on its debt raise for the acquisition of Whitfield Clinic, Waterford.
- Advisor to VisionBlue solutions on its private equity sponsor recapitalisation.
- Advisor to Capitalflow on its debt raising.
- Advised a number of mid-corporates on raising new senior and subordinated debt from Irish and International senior debt, unitranche debt and mezzanine debt providers.
- Advised a number of mid-corporates on refinancing existing debt with their existing bank and/or new debt providers.