Many organizations face the challenge of operational inefficiencies, as they do not make use of the accumulated knowledge in the organization, the business insights and experience. This causes a duplication of efforts in creating the same materials within similar business processes and causes frustration among employees.
The Knowledge Management Consulting Group supports companies throughout their knowledge management endeavors – from the identification of knowledge assets, to knowledge processing – allowing an efficient reuse of knowledge and leveraging all assets in the most effective way, effective context, and effective configuration.
We combine methodology and technology, offering end-to-end solutions that help our clients analyze their current KM state, define and characterize the desired KM solution, establish supporting processes and governance, and develop, implement and integrate the KM solution. Using global benchmarks, content experts and leveraging the firm’s wide cross-sector consulting experience, we provide the optimal solution to our client’s challenges.
In recent years Deloitte has been repeatedly awarded as the Most Admired Knowledge Enterprise (MAKE Awards), and our internal knowledge management is considered exemplary by global experts in the field. Deloitte was ranked as a Tier 1 company in the “Business Applications Implementation – Knowledge Management” category for 2018 by leading research company STKI.
Among our solutions
- Knowledge Management Strategy
- Multichannel knowledge communication to the organization’s clientele
- Organizational learning
- Characterization and establishment of a digital work environment (Intranet Portal)
- Definition of organizational inspection methodologies
- Knowledge management solutions for Mobile
- Retiring experts’ knowledge preservation
- Enterprise social network
- Establishment of a performance-oriented data administration
- Digital adoption platforms