Deloitte presents Asia’s first Singularity University Summit in India has been saved
Deloitte presents Asia’s first Singularity University Summit in India
In association with INK
Mumbai, 26-27 February 2016
Deloitte collaborates with Singularity University and INK to present SingularityU India Summit
Deloitte is a strategic partner with Singularity University and a principal sponsor of many of its programs. Deloitte works with Singularity University to jointly deliver corporate service offerings that explore the impact of exponential technologies, identifying implications and opportunities, and helping to build the innovation discipline within companies. Deloitte is pleased to support the first SingularityU Summit in India, in association with INK.
To access media reports on Deloitte’s partnership with Singularity University, click here.
To know more about INK, visit www.INKtalks.com.
About SingularityU India Summit
Singularity University (SU) is a Silicon Valley educational institution and business accelerator focused on creating positive global impact through exponential technologies. It is organizing its first major event in Asia, in association with INK, from 26-27 February 2016 in Mumbai, of which Deloitte is the Strategic Partner.
The Summit will feature a powerful line-up of global experts in fields such as artificial intelligence and machine learning, networking and computing, robotics, design, digital health, big data, cybersecurity, crowdsourcing, digital finance, and the Internet of Everything. Presenters include the following:
- Peter Diamandis (Chair & CEO, X Prize Foundation; Co-founder & Executive Chair, Singularity University);
- Naveen Jain (Founder & Executive Chair, Moon Express; Trustee, X Prize Foundation; Board member, Singularity University);
- Rob Nail (Associate Founder & CEO, Singularity University);
- Punit Renjen (CEO, Deloitte Global);
- Emeline Paat-Dahlstrom (Chief Impact Officer, Singularity University);
- Brad Templeton (Networks & Computing Chair, Singularity University);
- Neil Jacobstein (Artificial Intelligence & Robotics Co-Chair, Singularity University);
- Stefan Sagmeister (Designer, Sagmeister & Walsh);
- Kent Langley (Faculty, Singularity University);
- Michael Gillam (MD, FACEP);
- Jonathan Reiber (Senior Fellow, UC Berkeley Center for Long-Term Cybersecurity; former Chief Strategy Officer, Office of the Secretary of Defense);
- Brock Pierce (Chair, Bitcoin Foundation); and
- Sanjay Sarma (Director of Digital Learning, MIT)
- Lakshmi Pratury (Founder, Host & Curator, INK)
- Marcus Shingles (Partner, Deloitte Consulting LLP)
To learn more, visit the SingularityU India Summit website.