Impact of COVID-19 on consumer business in India has been saved
Impact of COVID-19 on consumer business in India
An analysis of the consumer retail sector (including food and beverage, apparel and footwear, beauty), automotive, travel, and hospitality services.
The COVID-19 pandemic has set foot in India as across the globe and is likely to impact the country’s economy across industries and business formats
Explore the Deloitte India point of view highlighted through the lens of ‘consumer.’
Our insights are on the impact that this virus has made on various segments in the consumer industry, its consequences on India’s outlook, and possible steps and responses to mitigate risks in these uncertainties.
Flow of the report
- The report analyses the current economic situation for India
- Delves to possible consequences through segmental analysis
- Consumer retail including food and beverage, apparel and footwear, beauty, retail
- Travel and hospitality services
- Shows changing shopping patterns of consumer – before, during and after the pandemic
- Government interventions and steps taken
- Brings a perspective of the Future Outlook as a response to the crisis