India Banking Fraud Survey has been added to Bookmarks.
India Banking Fraud Survey
Dealing with risks associated with fraud is on no bank’s wish list, but it is a fact – frauds are on the rise and will continue to rise. While there is no doubt that banks are making investments into enhancing their fraud risk management framework, but what appears from the responses is that banks seem to lack a holistic anti-financial crime compliance program.
The third in its series, the Deloitte India Banking Fraud Survey, Edition III takes a look at the dynamic fraud environment that the banking sector faces today and also explores aspects such as cybercrime and stressed assets and how the usage of new technologies like artificial intelligence can be used to mitigate fraud risks. One of our marquee publications for the banking sector, the survey report looks at understanding some of the key aspects below:
- Current perception of frauds in the industry including trends and emerging threats
- Fraud risk management efforts including managing stressed assets
- Detection of fraud incidents and the areas of investment for the future
- Insights into Artificial Intelligence – how it can be used and the challenges faced
- Understanding the threat of cybercrime and building essential capabilities