India Banking Fraud Survey
The pace of change in the sector has left banks grappling with multiple fraud-related challenges. While financial crime appears to be a major concern for banks as the number of incidents and value of fraud rise, there appears to be a certain lag in the implementation of fraud risk management measures.
The Deloitte India Banking Fraud Survey report is one of our marquee publications, meant for the Banking sector. The survey report represents the views of key people/ senior management responsible for compliance and fraud risk management across varied financial institutions based in India.
The key themes covered in the survey report include the following:
- Current perception of fraud in the country/industry
- Fraud prone areas and fraud incidents encountered by the banks
- Preparedness of financial institutions to tackle this issue
- The emerging role of forensic data analytics in detecting fraud
- Shade of things to come - dealing with cyber crime