Deploying HR technology with SuccessFactors, Workday, and Cloud AMS has been saved
Deploying HR technology with SuccessFactors, Workday, and Cloud AMS
Human Capital Management–Oracle and SAP
Deploying HR technology is both art and science
We are amazed at how Technology, globalization and compliance needs continuously add complexity to work. Inability to address this can lead to an organizational environment that damages employee engagement, lowers quality and reduces innovation and customer service.
Did you know?
- Smaller organizations (those of less than 500 employees) are less likely to implement HR Information Systems and if they do will usually stick to basic functions with no customization or additional modules such as training.
- The process of training and adaptation to the new e-system is a cumbersome and time consuming process. It may be challenging for the users if they do not find it user friendly.
How can we help?
- Define your overall HR Technology Strategy (often leading with traditional ERP vendor selection and then touching on contact center, shared service center and outsourced technology).
The offering integrates with Oracle, SAP, and/or Workday practitioners for subject matter expertise and follow-on implementation of the strategies. HR Technology work often includes some or all of the following:
- Oracle – EBS, HCM Cloud, PeopleSoft and Taleo
- With adoption of HCM in the Cloud accelerating, integrations such as SAP and SuccessFactors are a testament to how Software as a Service (SaaS) approaches are becoming part of the long term corporate strategic plan.
- Deloitte’s HR technology offerings are available at a scale and price that’s affordable for midsize companies—improving flexibility and scalability.