The infrastructure consulting team of Deloitte India has deep expertise in economic, commercial and financial advisory (including transaction advisory), policy making and regulatory, strategy development and implementation (including feasibility studies and project structuring), process improvement, program and change management, monitoring and evaluation, bid advisory (including bid process management) and IT enablement of processes.
The team consists of industry specialists focusing on various key themes like Government Policies, Regulations, Governance, Public Private Partnership Transactions, Process Improvement, etc. in the following areas:
· Transportation & Infrastructure such as railways, roads, ports, airports and urban infrastructure;
· Public Service delivery in provision of social infrastructure
The range of services provided by the infrastructure team includes the following:
The range of clients of our practice covers:
·Government and Public Sector Entities- The team has worked with many Governments (Central, State & Local) and Public Sector Entities in the South Asia and India region.
· Private Developers- The team has provided a variety of services to both International and Indian developers for projects in the South Asia and India region.
· Utility Companies- The team has worked with utilities in sectors such as water and other urban utilities on a variety of issues
· Regulators- The team has worked with regulators on a variety of issues including tariff fixation, regulating competition, implementing universal service mechanisms etc. The team has also helped in handholding of newly formed regulators in their initial years of existence.
· Lenders- The team has worked with lenders in areas such as examination of project viability, project structures, opportunity identification etc.
· Investors- The team has worked with financial and strategic investors in forming entry strategies, opportunity analysis, project structuring etc.
· Development Agencies- The team has worked with both multi-lateral and bi-lateral funding institutions on a range of policy and project specific assignments.
Click here to access the thoughtware
Digital Age Transportation: The Future of Urban Mobility
Road Pricing and Transport Infrastructure Funding
Funding Options: Alternative financing for infrastructure development
Partnership for the future- Redefine public/ private cooperation
PPPs and the Water Sector- Plugging the infrastructure hole