Tracking economic and industry trends amidst COVID-19 has been saved
Tracking economic and industry trends amidst COVID-19
- How are the mobility and economic sentiments influencing consumer demand?
- Is there enough credit growth that can spur economic activity?
- Which industry is likely to weather the storm of COVID-19 better and which industry will see difficult times ahead?
- Which of these question keep you awake at night? Do you know what the future of economy and industry holds?
We are taking you one step closer to help you track the economic and industry impact of COVID-19. Introducing the COVID-19 Dashboard, a simple tracker that includes weekly, monthly, and quarterly data on the following:
- Economic indicators (real GDP, consumer prices, the unemployment rate, merchandise exports, and imports)
- Mobility, credit, and sentiment indicators
- Industry indicators (Agriculture, TMT, ER&I, LSHC, FSI, and Consumer)