Multinational organisations are operating in an environment of unprecedented complexity. The rising volume and variety of intercompany transactions in the midst of a continually evolving transfer pricing regulatory landscape, accompanied by increased enforcement activities worldwide, have made transfer pricing a leading risk management issue for global businesses.
The goal of Deloitte’s Transfer Pricing network is to help companies plan ahead and manage transfer pricing risks by aligning practical transfer pricing solutions with their overall global business operations and objectives. Deloitte can assist with strategic advice, including transfer pricing models and documentation to support their transfer pricing practices, and help resolve disputes efficiently.
Deloitte has an industry-focused transfer pricing team that is renowned for its high-quality services and delivering specialised results.
Given below is the list of our Transfer Pricing offerings:
- Support and advice on BEPS readiness and implementation
- Advise on the applicability of master file and country by country (CbC) reporting requirements
- Transfer pricing risk analysis and alignment with group’s master file
- Advice on alternative business models and implementation support
- Diagnostic review of transfer pricing policy and implementation support
- Transfer pricing analysis of financial transactions and transactions involving intangibles including licence and transfer of intellectual property
- Valuation of instruments/assets
- Fin 48 support
- Compliance support
- Global/regional documentation – preparation of master file, CbC report and local file
- Regional/country comparable studies
- Controversy management and resolution
- End-to-end support on transfer pricing audits and litigation
- Mutual Agreement Procedure
- Advance Pricing Agreement
- Safe harbor applications and audit proceedings