Deloitte Technology Fast 50 India 2017 has been saved
Deloitte Technology Fast 50 India 2017
About the program
Deloitte Technology Fast 50
Deloitte Technology Fast 50 is a global top-level program, which was launched in 1995 in San Jose, and currently takes place every year in more than 30 countries. The program is considered as a benchmark of fast growing technology companies across the globe by international financial media.
Deloitte Technology Fast 50 India
The year 2017 marks the 13th anniversary of Deloitte Technology Fast 50 India. The program is devised to honour leading businesses, which focus on the market segments, with huge growth potential. Once an enterprise achieves Technology Fast 50 India ranking, it automatically becomes eligible for entry to the regional Technology Fast 500 Asia Pacific program.
Applying for this program will not only give your company an opportunity to achieve the ranking and get valuable recognition that it deserves, but also there are so many other reasons to apply:
- Local, regional, and global media publicity
- Heighten your business profile on a regional and international level
- Raise interest from investors and partners
- Boost company image to employees and clients alike
- Bring unique networking opportunities with industry and sector peers
Deloitte Technology Fast 50 India 2017—An overview
Application start: 1 August 2017
Application deadline: 10 September 2017
Technology Fast 50 India 2017 and Asia Pacific Technology Fast 500 specifics
A. Be in business for
A minimum of three years on, or prior to:
B. Be headquartered within
C. Have fiscal year operating revenues of at least
US$ 50,000 (INR 32.5 lacs) in:
Subsidiaries or divisions are not eligible unless:
- They have some public ownership and are separately traded
- The foreign ownership (including beneficial ownership) is purely on account of an investment structure
A technology company must also meet one of the technology definitions as outlined below:
- Owns proprietary technology that contributes to a significant portion of the company’s operating revenues.
- Manufactures a technology-related product.
- Devotes a significant proportion of operating revenue to research and development of technology.
- Is technology intensive or uses unique technology to solve problems?
*Using another company’s technology in a unique way does not qualify.
Deloitte Technology Fast 50 India program aims to rank the top 50 leading high-tech companies (including public and private companies) in the following industry sectors, as well as those related to them with headquarters in India, based on their three-year average revenue growth:
- Hardware: Semiconductor & other components (processors, memory, transformers, etc.); computers & peripherals (servers, desktops, printers, 3D printers, etc.); networking equipment (modems, switches, routers, etc.); mobile devices (laptops, tablets, smartphones, wearables, etc.); scientific and technical instruments; drones
- Software: Business applications (CRM, FinTech, health care, supply chain, etc.); data & information management (analytics, business intelligence, etc.); IT management; security; application integration & middleware; operating systems
- Communications: Mobile; fixed-line; internet and cloud service providers; value added services (VAS); managed services (outsourcing)
- Media: Advertising and marketing; e-commerce; digital media (TV, video, radio, music, games, social media, mobile apps, etc.); education and training
- Clean Energy: Biotechnology; renewables; energy efficiency; green/environmental software; smart grid; energy storage
- Life Sciences & Health Care: Biotech; pharmaceuticals; clinical trials; Contract Research Organization (CRO); medical devices and equipment
How to apply
Deloitte Technology Fast 50 India 2017
Application webpage: Technology Fast 50 India 2017 - Nomination form
- Fill in your company basic information online. Please check and save before clicking next step.
- Post the hard copies of your company's past three years revenue supports in past three years to Deloitte at the address mentioned below.
Material delivery address:
Dina Tatak/Sobithan Sekar
Deloitte Shared Services India LLP
Deloitte Centre, Anchorage II, 100/2, Richmond Road,
Bangalore 560 025, India
Tel/Direct: +91 (80) 6627 6681/6686
Mobile: +91 8131821384/+ 91 8884557042
For more information about the program, please contact Dina Tatak.
Follow us on Twitter @deloitteindia to receive our announcements and latest information.
2016 Deloitte Technology Fast50 India
A benchmark for fast growing Indian technology companies
Technology, Media & Telecommunications
India Predictions 2017