Partner, Leader, Core Business Operations
7th Floor, Building 10 Tower B
DLF Cyber City Complex
Rajeev has 22+ years of experience across both Industry & Consulting. His primary focus has been Automotive & Manufacturing and have worked in Strategy & Operations - on engagements related to Business Transformation, Market Entry, Designing Target Operating Model, Supply Chain, Manufacturing Architecture, EBITDA Improvement and Sales & Marketing. Rajeev is a Partner with Consulting team and leads the Automotive Sector for Deloitte India. He also leads the Strategy & Business Design Practice for Consulting in India. Rajeev brings vast experience and some of the areas of his expertise are Market Entry Strategy, Target Operating Model, Business Transformation, Digital Customer Experience, Industry 4.0, Supply Chain & Cost Reduction.
- Designed the India market entry strategy, brand & communication strategy, product portfolio, target operating model & high level business plan for multiple players across Automotive, Consumer Electronics & Industrial Products
- Assisted in merger of two large PV OEM’s brands in India covering business case, synergy benefits, risk assessment & mitigation, execution roadmap
- Led multiple Direct Material Cost Reduction initiatives across PV, CV, 2 wheelers and Agri Equipment players
- Led Dealer Profitability Improvement programme for multiple players across PV & 2-wheelers and consumer electronics players
- Developing Industry 4.0 blue print for an Auto Component manufacturer including opportunities for 3DP
- Led a Customer Service Excellence Improvement initiative for a large German PV player
Rajeev is the currently the co-chair for Industry 4.0 committee of FICCI (Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce & Industry). He is also a member on various committees of SIAM (Society of Indian Automobile Manufacturers) and ACMA (Auto Component Manufacturers Association). He also actively participates on various other Industry led associations and writes in media.