Modeling Services has been saved
Our experts help clients make some of their most important decisions using bespoke financial models and analytical tools.
Critical business decisions are increasingly underpinned by complex, bespoke quantified analysis. The need for expert modeling is often heightened when the financial exposure is significant, data sets are large or complex and multiple stakeholders are involved. Modeling is a specialist skill and as a centre of excellence, we apply proven methodologies and leading edge tools, bringing a disciplined and collaborative approach when helping our clients.
We have a dedicated team of modeling experts who specialise in the review of existing models and also the development of new models for complex transactions, internal budgeting, real estate and infrastructure projects.
Our service offerings include:
Translate complexity into financial insights to increase decision making confidence and stakeholder value
The Modeling team assists clients navigate complex issues and transactions by delivering tailored, fit-for-purpose, integrated, logically structured modeling solutions.
Our team of dedicated modeling specialists work alongside Corporate Finance Advisory, Real Estate, Valuations, Restructuring, Accounting and Tax teams to bring a wealth of experience in developing models for the following business situations:
- M&A, joint ventures and divestitures
- Initial Public Offering business plan
- Infrastructure projects including feasibilities for banks and regulators and tariff pricing
- Real estate feasibility studies to evaluate various alternatives of land use from both investors’ and developers’ perspectives
- Financial planning including business case preparation and analysis
- Allocation and budgeting of capital
- Reorganizations, restructures and operational improvements
- Capital raisings and refinancing
Add confidence to your numbers
We provide an independent review of financial models to increase the credibility in model outputs to avoid the costs and consequences of inappropriate decisions undertaken on the basis of faulty models.
Our reviews can cover model logic and integrity as well as mathematical accuracy for both the base case and designated sensitivities, review against supporting documentation as well as review against tax and accounting treatments within the models. A final report on the model adds confidence to your forecasts.