Value creation is key to business success
Our valuation team helps companies successfully measure and understand the value of their assets in today’s rigorous regulatory environment by providing independent and well-supported valuations.
We match your needs to our capabilities to provide you with advice across a variety of services:
- We provide robust business valuation advice able to withstand scrutiny.
- Using the experience which our professionals have amassed, we provide independent expert judgment, underpinned by deep industry knowledge.
- We have extensive experience of valuing shares, businesses, tangible and intangible assets in a variety of commercial and contentious contexts.
Our commercial perspective is supported by technical rigour, in addition to the insights and experience gained from performing numerous major assignments within the Middle East region and globally.
Our Middle East valuation team has experience offering valuation advisory services in a variety of commercial contexts including:
- Transaction support
- Expert opinion
- Financial and regulatory reporting
- Merger and acquisition: assist clients in estimating the deal price both on the sell and buy site
- Raising equity, be it through an IPO or private placement
- Debt raising: an independent valuation is a general requirement for most banks
- Assist clients to realize value through restructuring by assisting them in a formulating turnaround plans to improve their financial performance
- Valuations for the purpose of helping clients implement new tax efficient structures
- Fairness opinions for public and private takeovers
- Independent expert opinions in dispute resolutions
Financial and regulatory reporting
- Purchase Price allocations: identification & valuation of tangible and intagible assets to assist management in determining an appropriate basis to be used for reporting purposes
- Employee share option plans: valuation of options and shares
- Impairment testing