Deloitte GCC Powers of Construction 2017 has been saved
Deloitte GCC Powers of Construction 2017
If it’s fundable it’s feasible
The eighth edition of Deloitte’s GCC Powers of Construction report provides an overview of the overall performance for the industry and looks at topics of current importance including the impact of the recently introduced VAT, funding availability for infrastructure projects, IFRS 15 disclosure, as well as innovative practices the industry is moving towards, such as the use of BIM, 3D printing, and other construction technologies.
A set of thoughtful articles written by Deloitte subject matter experts, and in-depth interviews with noted industry leaders from the region.
We hope you will find this edition’s selection of articles and interviews of value.
- GCC's construction industry outlook
- Interview with Marcus Truscott, Managing Director at Multiplex Middle East
- Investing in innovation in the world’s largest airport
- What does the implementation of VAT mean for the construction industry?
- IFRS 15 disclosure requirements
Are contractors ready for it?
- KSA’s engineering & construction sector 2017
Who dares wins
- Interview with Mr. LIU Fangjiang, Vice President & MENA President of SEPCOIII
Delivering power construction solutions fit for the region
- Real estate development funding squeeze
Myth or reality?
- What’s happening in the UAE construction market?
- Causes of construction disputes in the Middle East
- The evolution of construction
How building information modelling and lean management are transforming the industry
- Emerging risks, trends and risk management mechanisms related to third parties
- Interview with Mr. YU Tao, President & CEO of CSCEC ME
How CSCEC ME is leveraging technology to add value to construction projects and pushing the boundaries of what is feasible
- Interview with Bishoy Azmy, CEO and Executive Director at ASGC
- Leisure and entertainment investment and economic diversification in the GCC
A long-term play