KSA issues final transfer pricing bylaws has been saved
KSA issues final transfer pricing bylaws
On Tuesday, 26 February 2019, Deloitte hosted a 90-minute webinar session on the recently issued transfer pricing bylaws in Saudi Arabia. If you missed the session, you can still access the full recording and the presentation slides.
During this session, Shiv Mahalingham, Deloitte’s Regional Transfer Pricing Leader, discussed the key elements of the final Saudi Arabia transfer pricing bylaws and discussed their impact on Saudi Arabian-based, regional and global multinationals. The agenda for the webinar was as follows:
- Summary of the final Saudi Arabia transfer pricing bylaws, highlighting key differences since the draft bylaws
- Impact of the final bylaws, as they apply to the following groups:
- Multinationals investing into Saudi Arabia
- Saudi Arabian-headquartered groups
- Mixed entities and pure Zakat-paying entities
- Required/recommended actions and key deadlines to ensure compliance
Click here to access the webinar.