Saqib Ali Jadoon
Director | Risk Advisory, Accounting & Reporting
Al Waha Building, Prince Turki Bin Abdullah
Al-Saud Street, Sulaimania Area
Saqib has over 18 years of experience in Financial Risk Management, Accounting & Reporting Advisory, Finance Transformations, Internal Audit, Regulatory Strategy & Compliance. He also has experience in Risk Assessment, Assessment of Internal Controls, and Assurance Services across 5 countries. He is currently focused on areas covering CFO advisory, IFRS implementations, process redesign, digitization, and finance systems/tools implementations. He has worked with G20 regulators, large financial institutions, and multiple big oil and gas organizations.
Some of his project experience includes:
- Managed projects relating to IFRS 9, IFRS15, IFRS16, IFRS17, covering gaps and Implementations along with functional advisory on implementation of IFRS compliant tools/calculation engines.
- Designing and implementing RPA based use-cases to support clients in improving their business delivery ultimately resulting in improvements to the top and bottom line.
- Advised on the design and operationalization of the Finance Target Operating Model of the Digital Banks.
- Managed projects relating to GL/COA upgrades, assessment of the financial system to manage change, and function support with the implementation of new finance ERP solutions.
- Developed regulation and guideline on the bank’s management of problem debt for a G20 regulator.
- Conducted regulatory inspections and thematic reviews for banks under the authority of a G20 regulator.
- Managed the operationalization of the risk-based supervision framework covering the banking sector for a G20 regulator.
- Managed the internal audit function of a new build refinery, managed by two of the largest oil companies in the world.
- Led several Internal Audits, Risk Assessments exercises for several governmental and private institutions.