Process, Calendar and Criteria
Deloitte Technology Fast 50
Do you want to participate in the Deloitte’s 2018 Technology Fast 50 competition or in the Rising Star category? Find out whether your company meets the registration criteria and familiarise yourself with the selection process.
Registration starts May 31st, 2018. It´s not a requirement to be a Deloitte client to participate.
Do you meet the Deloitte’s 2018 Technology Fast 50 and Rising Star criteria?
Fast 50 selection process
Do you want to participate in the Fast 50 selection?
Rising Star selection process
Do you want to participate in the Rising Star selection?
Fast 50 and Rising star apply to the following technology categories as well as all sub-categories and other related categories:
- Media and Entertainment
- Healthcare and Life sciences
- Evironmental Technology
- Industry recognition of achieving substantial growth
- Domestic attention of the press, customers, suppliers etc.
- A boost for your brand, company image and network
- Heightened interest from investors, funds and partners
- Access to the Fast50 community at Deloitte
- Bala Kamallakharan, investor
- Gudrun A. Saevarsdottir, Dean School of Science and Engineering at Reykjavik University
- Helga Waage, founder and CEO of Mobilitus
- Hilmar Bragi Janusson, Dean of the School of Engineering and Natural Science at the University of Iceland
- Kristján Leósson, Director of Innovation Iceland
- Rakel Sveinsdottir, Chairman of the Association of Women Business Leaders in Iceland
- Sigurður Hannesson, CEO of SA Confederation of Icelandic Enterprise
Investor Canvas Pitch
The Rising Star Jury will specifically evaluate the investor canvas pitch based on the following information:
- Problem and technology solution
- Target market and strategy
- Team, board, advisory group and traction so far
- Revenue model and financial projections
- Investment terms and exit opportunities
- Overall presentation at the Rising Star event
Technology EMEA Fast 500
In addition to the Fast 50, the participants will automatically be entered in for the Deloitte’s 2018 Technology Fast 500 EMEA. The EMEA Fast 500 is a list of the 500 fastest growing companies in Europe, the Middle East and Africa.