Attention fast-growing companies
Deloitte Technology Rising Stars: call for applications 2016 !
Don´t miss the opportunity to spotlight your company and create connections.
To register - see below
Rising Stars Competition
The Rising Star competition is a part of Deloitte‘s Fast 50 program, held in cooperation with the Federation of Iceland Industries, the Association of Women Business Leaders in Iceland and Innovation Center Iceland.
Companies that have been active in the technology sector for less than four years and had a turnover last year of at least EUR 10.000 can participate the Rising Stars competition.
In this category, the key is revenue potential rather than revenue growth. All applications are made through a pitch and a well-developed business plan. An external jury analyses each entry and makes a selection according to scalability, experience, management team expertise and highly promising growth.
Known as post-incubators, Rising Stars have the potential to develop into successful companies that stand out from their competitors. There are two awards in the Rising Star category, one for a company driven mainly by women entrepreneurs and another driven mainly by male entrepreneurs.
Are you the next Rising Star in Iceland?
- Industry recognition of achieving substantial growth
- Domestic attention of the press, customers, suppliers etc.
- A boost for your brand, company image and network
- Heightened interest from investors, funds and partners
- Access to the Fast50 community at Deloitte
- Almar Gudmundsson, Managing Director of The Federation of Icelandic Industries Samtaka iðnaðarins
- Bala Kamallakharan, investor
- Gudrun A. Saevarsdottir, Dean School of Science and Engineering at Reykjavik University
- Helga Waage, founder and CEO of Mobilitus
- Hilmar Bragi Janusson, Dean of the School of Engineering and Natural Science at the University of Iceland
- Már Másson, Director of Innovation, Islandsbanki
- Sigridur Ingvarsdottir, Managing Director of Innovation Iceland
- Thordis Loa Thorhallsdottir, Chairman of the Association of Women Business Leaders in Iceland
"Our participation at Deloitte’s Rising Star competition has not only given us the opportunity to challenge our product and business model in front of a highly reputable jury, but also served as an ideal platform to increase Authenteq’s brand awareness internationally and connect to extremely experienced industry experts and investors around the globe."
Kari Thor Runarsson, CEO Authenteq
"Winning the Deloitte Rising Star competition opened many doors for us and strenghened our local and international network. It was fun and encouraging to get this recognition, big thanks to Deloitte Iceland and the sponsors!"
Íris Ólafsdóttir, CEO Kúla 3D
Quotes from Rising Star winners in 2015