Deloitte recognized as a global leader in Transactions - Acquisitions Consulting by ALM È stato salvato
Deloitte recognized as a global leader in Transactions - Acquisitions Consulting by ALM
NEW YORK, NY, USA, 14 March 2018—Deloitte announced today that ALM has named it as a global leader in Transactions Acquisitions Consulting. In the report, entitled Transactions - Acquisitions Consulting 2017, Tomek Jankowski, Senior Analyst, Management Consulting Research, highlights, “All Big 4 [organizations] are trying to move upstream in the deal process, and while none has been totally successful yet, Deloitte has come closest, while still maintaining its traditional strengths in the execution and implementation stages. Deloitte also has the most comprehensive set of proprietary M&A-related tools with its Total M&A Solution.”
The report lays out the opportunities and challenges for Transactions Acquisitions consulting providers focusing on market trends, client spending trends and forecasts, and the provider landscape, and includes profiles of select key organizations.
ALM examines “how and where providers help clients realize value through buy-side structural transformation. It includes all manner of consulting from the earliest conception of a buy-side deal (including strategic and financial clients) through due diligence, valuation, the transaction phase, and finally implementation, including some post-integration work. It does not include structural transformation projects that lead to joint ventures or strategic alliances, or sell-side transactions: divestitures, distressed M&A and restructuring.”
- “Deloitte has a fully integrated suite of platform and software solutions collectively known as Total M&A Solution that span the entire deal process, and which are fully adaptable and scalable to fit unique client and circumstantial needs.”
- “All of the Big Four are trying to move upstream into the strategy phases of deals, with so far limited success, but among them Deloitte is gaining the most credible traction in the deal strategy space.”
- “Deloitte takes an industry-led approach to deal strategy (portfolio strategy, strategic and operating model assessment, target identification and screening, deal structuring, modeling various scenarios, and readiness review). This approach is underscored by Deloitte Monitor’s Strategy Choice Cascade model (What is our winning aspiration? Where will we play? How will we win? What capabilities must be in place? What management systems are required?).”
- “Deloitte continues with integrated execution-related services (deal structuring, due diligence, synergy analysis, separation structuring, identification of potential value levers, bid and negotiation support, capital and financial advisory, IPO readiness) and integration (or divestiture) services (integration/separation planning and support of PMO and across all functional categories, sale purchase agreement, financial agreement advisory, purchase price allocation, completion statement advisory, Day One readiness, transaction services agreements, integration program mobilization, synergy support and carve-out and stranded cost support). These capabilities are tailored for each client and delivered in a seamless coordinated manner leveraging innovative digital & analytic platforms to drive additional insight, value, speed and efficiency across all key phases of a deal.”
- “Deloitte has also been investing aggressively in recent years in its transactional investment banking and legal capabilities. Deloitte has also deployed an impressive array of innovative tools for the M&A process, end-to-end, called Total M&A Solution. Depending on whether one measures by global team headcount, revenues or deal volume, Deloitte usually ranks in the top 2 [organizations] – often as number 1.”
As used in this press release, “Deloitte” refers only to the Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited member firms and their affiliates.
Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (“DTTL”), its global network of member firms and their related entities. DTTL (also referred to as “Deloitte Global”) and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities. DTTL does not provide services to clients. Please see www.deloitte.com/about to learn more.
Deloitte is a leading global provider of audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax and related services. Our network of member firms in more than 150 countries and territories serves four out of five Fortune Global 500® companies. Learn how Deloitte’s approximately 264,000 people make an impact that matters at www.deloitte.com.