Alternative thinking 2013 È stato salvato
Alternative thinking 2013
Renewable energy under the microscope
Deloitte's renewable energy group launches its 2013 issue of Alternative thinking
The objective of this report is to identify for developers, investors and policy-makers a few of the more important current trends and opportunities in renewable energy, point out where significant barriers to progress lie, and suggest strategies for dealing with them.
Issues covered include:
- bridging the cost disparity gap with fossil fuels;
- enduring the "shale revolution";
- weighing infrastructure investment;
- navigating the subsidy environment; and
- coming to terms with "energy democratization".